photo: allison michael orenstein

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day N Nite - Kid Cuti with Jim Jones Cover



GUEST POST BY NEAL MEDLYN

The music to this cover is the first song I ever wrote on the piano at around age ten or so. I spent untold amounts of time just playing those four chords over and over, especially at my grandmother's house when she would make me practice piano when what I would rather have been doing was lassoing bumble bees (totally possible and kind of awesome!) or wandering around in my grandfather's small corn field acting out Biblical scenes.

Kid Cudi is awesome by the way and you should endeavor to learn more about him.

Talk to you later.

Bye.

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD: Day N Nite - Kid Cuti wJim Jones Cover by Neal Medlyn

this: on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment