photo: allison michael orenstein

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lovebug - Jonas Brothers Cover by Neal Medlyn




GUEST POST BY NEAL MEDLYN


I can't seem to stay away from these Disney groups! I wonder how often people on the subway hear me listening loudly to Demi Lovato, Hannah Montana, or the subject of today's cover, the Jonas Brothers.

I wonder how the numbers compare to the number of strange looks I used to get for the loud noise music I used to listen on my portable tape player?

Not sure what Sonny Sharrock or Mats Gustafson would think of a line like "modesty is so hard to find" but there's some part of me that thinks that those wonderous noise-makers and the Jonas Brothers would be able to find some common ground and share a few chaste hugs.

Neal

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD: Lovebug - Jonas Bros Cover by Neal Medlyn

this: on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment