photo: allison michael orenstein

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Be The One - The Tings Tings Cover






I haven't jumped on the Ting Tings bandwagon, but I do think this song has a bit of the K Records, Olympia sound to it and I find that pleasing.  I think my problem with them is that all of their songs sound completely different; it's hard to figure out what they are trying to be...

 I once wore a home-made K Records shirt to a Hole concert.  After the show my friends are I were outside smoking and Courtney Love came out of her tour bus.   Immediately after seeing my shirt she starting shrieking at me "Get out of here with that shirt! How the fuck could you come to my show with that fucking shirt on?"  I wish i still had that shirt...

Kenny Mellman




this: on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment