photo: allison michael orenstein

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hot N Cold - Katy Perry Cover






     Not much to say about this song.  Also not sure what I think about Katy Perry in general.  It all seems so manufactured, but I guess you have to give her props for working so hard.  

You're hot then you're cold,
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up then your down

Those lyrics, whilst awful, remind of  Dead or Alive.  Perhaps if Pete Burns were singing it I might enjoy it more.  But Pete is going through a lot of things including botched cosmetic surgery so unfortunately we won't be hearing that.  In the mean time here is my faster sleeker version.

Kenny Mellman


this: on facebook

1 comment:

  1. The only thing I think when I think of Katy Perry is a line from the Sunday school classes from my childhood:

    "The devil, he doth assume a pleasing shape."

    Neal

    ReplyDelete