photo: allison michael orenstein

Saturday, February 7, 2009

1,2,3,4 - Plain White T's Cover




1,2,3,4 - Plain White T's Cover

    Ugh, counting songs.  I don't think there is a single one I like.  This is no exception.  It sounds like a busker got bored and wrote this song on the Tube Platform.  He probably also is white and loves to cover Redemption Song by Bob Marley with the patois and all.  Ugh.  
     I promise to not cover songs I dislike very often.  It was an uninspired day.  So forgive me.  I think you can only do a good cover when you have affection for the song so I promise to dig deeper into the charts and work on my anger about counting songs.
      I Pet Shop Boy-ed it a bit.  Maybe Crystal Waters can do a club version and all the club kids can scream out the numbers in an e haze.  I mean, it only counts up to four so that shouldn't be that hard, right?  

Kenny


this: on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment