photo: allison michael orenstein

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Love Story - Taylor Swift Cover by Jim Andralis







I never meant to fall in love with the music of Taylor Swift. It just...sort of...happened. I heard her singing "White Horse" on some awards show and knew I wouldn't be able to resist the allure of her new record for long. So I bought it and just love it.

Taylor and I still have some things to work through- that surprised look she gets whenever people applaud after she performs a song, for one. Her blowjob mouth expression she makes in every picture, for two. Maybe she and I will meet someday when we're both visiting our Eastern Pennsylvanian hometowns and I can set that girl straight.

With my guidance, she's sure to be a success!

Jim Andralis

this: on facebook

1 comment: