photo: allison michael orenstein

Thursday, January 8, 2009

7 things - Miley Cyrus Cover by Neal Medlyn



Click to Download: 7 Things- Miley Cyrus Cover by Neal Medlyn

Guest Post by Neal Medlyn

I watch a little bit of Hannah Montana pretty much every night now. Just five minutes or so. I like thinking of it as a five minute sitcom, something that is programmed to pop up while I am flipping through channels. I like to think of some smart computer programmer coming up with a way to monitor the speed with which I’m flipping channels and once I reach a certain velocity, a little five minute slice of pre-teen Disney sitcom pleasure floats on to my TV.

Jackson: (in a crazy voice) It’s like takin' candy from a stanky baby!

I wait for the sure-to-come “Full House” level punchline, laugh really loudly, and drift off to a happy sleep.


this: on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment