photo: allison michael orenstein

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hey You There - Soulja Boy Tell 'Em Cover by Neal Medlyn with Ada Calhoun and Farris Craddock




I agree with certain sage folks (Brendan Kennedy said it here: http://newsroom.mtv.com/2008/12/10/soulja-boy-tellem-is-on-his-way-to-being-the-new-mc-hammer/) who said that this crazy silly track on Soulja Boy's newest album is kind of like early weirdo "audio art" tracks by Beastie Boys, so I decided to do my own.

I mixed up Ada's vocals, added in some terribly loud sounds that Farris and I recorded last weekend, and voila!

BTDubs, this is also the professional recording debut of Our Hit Parader Ada Calhoun!

Love,
Neal

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD: Hey You There - Soulja Boy Tell 'Em Cover by Neal Medlyn with Ada Calhoun and Farris Craddock

this: on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment