photo: allison michael orenstein

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Chinese - Lily Allen Cover by Mike Jackson





GUEST POST BY MIKE JACKSON

Ah, Lily Allen, sweet vixen, manufactured mess . . . I've always had a thing for songs with very distinctly British turns of phrase, in part because I can't convincingly deliver a line about being "down in the tube station at midnight" or making due with "a Sunday joint of bread and honey." They're just so adorable, those kids, you want to pinch their little colonialist cheeks 'til they're as red as strawberries at Wimbledon. So I decided to indulge myself a bit and sing this one, Lily's ode to domesticity. I'll see ya in a bit, love, I'll get a takeaway and we can watch telly tonight. Sounds nice, innit?

mike

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD: CHINESE - Liy Allen Cover by Mike Jackson

this: on facebook

1 comment: