photo: allison michael orenstein

Friday, March 20, 2009

FLASHBACK FRIDAYS - I Want To Dance With Somebody by Carmine Covelli and Adrienne Truscott





Guest Post by Carmine Covelli


This one is for Adrienne. A woman who loves the pre and post-crack Whitney. Loves her for her gifted, powerful voice. Loves her for her beauty – outwardly and within. Loves her for finally breaking away from the grip of Bobby Brown. Loves her cuz she can’t wait to buy her new album. Loves her for her role in The Bodyguard.

But make no mistake; she does not care for Kevin Costner. Does not like him for his role in Dances With Wolves. Does not like him for taking home the directing? Oscar – which should have gone to Scorsese – for Dances With Wolves. I’m embarrassed to say I teared up a little when I watched Dances With Wolves but I don’t think Adrienne did. Imagine if Whitney in her old cracked up state recorded a version of I Wanna Dance With Wolves? That could have been good.

Perez Hilton says: She has risen!
I say: You know what, fuck Dances With Wolves, Viva Whitney Houston!

--Carmine Covelli


CLICK TO DOWNLOAD - I Want To Dance With Somebody by Carmine Covelli and Adrienne Truscott

this: on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment