photo: allison michael orenstein

Monday, May 18, 2009

MEDLEY MONDAYS - Me Chicken Dance So Horny - by Neal Medlyn






MEDLEY MONDAY - ME CHICKEN DANCE SO HORNY
SEND US YOUR VIDEO OF THE ACCOMPANYING DANCE WHCIH YOU WOULD ALSO HAVE TO INVENT

This is technically a mash-up, I suppose, but I was interested in putting two songs together that everyone in America loves and that are dear to all hearts: Me So Horny by the notorious (to Tipper Gore anyway) 2 Live Crew and the Chicken Dance by...who knows? Probably someone from the midwest, possibly with a Norwegian Lutheran background. But that's just a wild guess.

I have yet to come up with what I feels the requisite dance to this medley as I feel it might require a partner and some wine and candle light, but I feel it needs to be made. No! Now that I think about it, it HAS to be made!!

Make it America!

Then, video it and email it to us here at ourhitparade@gmail.com

Weeeee!

NM

Click to Download: Me Chicken Dance So Horny By Neal Medlyn

this: on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment