photo: allison michael orenstein

Sunday, May 24, 2009

F@#k MY Butt Y'all/ Snap My Bra - Phil Collins Cover by Neal Medlyn





FUCK MY BUTT YA'LL/SNAP MY BRA
This is a variation on an instrumental song by Phil Collins called "Saturday Night and Sunday Morning," which is actually the title of a British movie that pops up on Turner Classic Movies ever so often. I have not seen the movie so I'm not sure how they relate, but I felt that this little ditty fits very well with the titular hype-man admonitions I always like to yell to a booming beat. Et voila!

Incidentally, I hired myself out as a hype-man for boring arts when I lived in Austin. For a quarter I'd go to a poetry event or art opening or bad play and shout out loud "Fuck YES this goddamn play fucking RULES!! What the fuck is the MATTER with you guys? I see this actor do that line and i'm like BODANG!!!!"

I was only hired once.

NM

PS - This song is included on my album NEAL MEDLYN DRUNKENLY LISTENS TO PHIL COLLINS AND TELLS YOU ABOUT HIS FEELINGS, available at http://www.nealmedlyn.com


CLICK TO DOWNLOAD:F@#k my Butt Y'all/Snap My Bra - Phil Collins Cover by Neal Medlyn

this: on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment