photo: allison michael orenstein

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Know You Want Me - Pitbull Cover by Neal Medlyn





I KNOW YOU WANT ME (CALLE OCHO MORE ENGLISH EXTENDED MIX) BY PITBULL
OUR HIT PARADE GOES REGGAETON

Here's a little known fact: I have a BA in Sociology with a minor in Spanish.

I love the music of the singer Selena. I visited her statue on the beach in Corpus Christi (one of my favorite towns) and was sad.

I live in a neighborhood where reggaeton is often to be heard.

I sometimes watch Mun2 late at night, after Hannah Montana, where Pitbull has his own show called La Esquina.

I know that La Esquina means the corner, as in where people often congregate in order to rap with one another.

I don't give a fuck what you say, Pitbull and Lil Jon's "THE ANTHEM" is the best goddamned song ever.

Assuming you are interested in moving your culo, that is.

X,

NM

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD: I Know You Want Me - Pitbull Cover

this: on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment