photo: allison michael orenstein

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyes Peas Cover




Well, Black Eyed Peas are back. Straight to number one download on iTunes. As much as I lost all respect for Fergie when she did a cartwheel in front of Ann and Nancy Wilson of Heart, she sounds good on this track. But the track its self is pretty thin. Not production thin, but content thin. It basically is a brag track. I didn't think people were still making those.
Speaking of Heart, I was at Disneyworld this past weekend and Heart was playing the House of Blues in Downtown Disney. I saw their tour buses. Do you think they each get a separate tour bus? I wonder if they like each other still...

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD: Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas Cover

this: on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment