photo: allison michael orenstein

Sunday, January 3, 2010

you're a jerk - newboyz





You're A Jerk - New Boyz

THE best part of going anywhere outside of my house, is eating seeing or doing something I've only seen on the internet, in a video, pictures or print, in real life. On my last trip to L.A. I had an in-n-out burger, bought super cute things on Melrose and Little Tokyo, went to The Grove AND I SAW KIDS JERKING.

The Jerk is a dance born on the west coast, I would liken seeing Jerking in the wild to seeing Breakdancing in the Bronx in the early 80's.

it's also a dance I learned in my hotel rooms this past year. mostly from videos like this



POW POW HAPPY NEW YEAR.

this song rules, its old school without the kids knowing and it's changed fashion for atleast this year. thank you internet.

p.s. I also ate breakfast pasta at Hugos on Santa Monica, where we saw Tim Riggins from Friday Night Lights, and Josh Brolin basically stalked us on our plane ride home to new york.

you might say i'm a name dropper, you might say I'm a jerk.

i know

love brendan


















this: on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment