photo: allison michael orenstein

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wild At Heart - Gloriana Cover




Country, country, country...And the female singer in this band won America's Most Talented Kid in 2002! What else do you need to know? That is a fantastic fact to mull over. This is their first single. AND? Well, they are opening for Taylor Swift on her Fearless Tour!!!!! I can't tell you how happy it made me to hear a resort band made up a keyboard player, a drum-machine and a woman vocalist sing Taylor...The other musicians I with thought I was crazy, mostly for admitting to not liking Bob Marley. One of them actually said "I have always heard of these people who don't like Bob Marley, and now I have finally met one!"

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD: Wild At Heart - Gloriana Cover


this: on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment